Women’s Money Matters’ Board of Directors help us amplify our voice, reach new volunteers and supporters, and strategize for our organization.
Board of Directors
Nina has been a speaker at conferences for customer experience, technology, Diversity and Inclusion, women’s financial literacy and diversified financial services. She currently serves as a non executive director on the board of Berkshire Bank (BHLB/NYSE) and is on the Advisory Board of Women’s Business League and has served as a board member and committee chair for Strong Women Strong Girls, RI Children’s Museum and RI Hospital (Lifespan) and a mentor for Babson College, Women’s Money Matters and Everwise.
Investor Relations and Corporate Communications. Prior to joining
Kronos, Sarah served as Vice President of Corporate Communications and
Patient Advocacy at Karyopharm Therapeutics. Previously, Sarah was the
Head of U.S. Communications at Oncopeptides and Executive Director of
Corporate Communications at AMAG Pharmaceuticals. Earlier in her
career, Sarah spent 10 years at Sanofi Genzyme in a series of
communications roles of increasing responsibility across multiple
divisions including oncology and immunology. Sarah received her B.A.
in English from the College of the Holy Cross and her M.B.A. with a
focus in health sector management from Boston University.
Interested in Joining our Board?
Business, nonprofit and innovation leaders and thinkers — all with a heart for helping women become financially empowered. Click below to learn about open board positions.
Our Advisory Group is made up of a diverse range of professional experts and provide hands-on strategic guidance and advisement on high-priority initiatives.
- Bob Miller – Financial Consultant
- Brianna Lawless – Director of Programs, One Four Three Four Foundation
- Britta Truskey – Director, PwC
- Cindy Goodland – Senior Business Manager MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Craig Hawkins – Vice President & Private Credit Underwriter at First Eagle Investment Management
- David Donovan – Executive Vice President, Financial Services at America’s for Publicis Sapient
- Diane Cullen – Senior Consultant, Casey Quirk Deloitte Consulting
- Ellen Gorowitz – Former Coach, WMM
- Jana McCarthy – Vice President Treasury Management at Wells Fargo
- Jayne Mattson – Career Coach and Education Consultant
- Jules Pulda – Impact Analyst at Ballentine Partners
- Karen Gemmett – Investment Professional
- Kyla Gabriel – Director, Learning and Impact at Knight Foundation
- Liliana Petrova – CEO/Founder at The Petrova Experience
- Melissa Henderson – Director at Fidelity Investments
- Omama Marzuq – Agent at New York Life Insurance Company
- Laura Parrow – Digital Experience Product Manager
- Sarah Holmes Burke – Research Project Director NBER & Harvard University
- Seema Singh – Branch Manager for the Burlington Branch at Santander
- Sean Spaulding – Director – Product Strategy at Acadian Asset Management
- Shawn Shin – Senior Business Analyst, Capital One
- Stephanie Koke – Global Services Finance Manager at Boston Consulting Group
- Suzanne Brodeur – Program Manager, WMM