Women’s Money Matters’ Board of Directors help us amplify our voice, reach new volunteers and supporters, and strategize for our organization.
Board of Directors
Interested in Joining our Board?
Business, nonprofit and innovation leaders and thinkers — all with a heart for helping women become financially empowered. Click below to learn about open board positions.
Our Advisory Group is made up of a diverse range of professional experts and provide hands-on strategic guidance and advisement on high-priority initiatives.
- Bob Miller – Financial Consultant
- Brianna Lawless – Director of Programs, One Four Three Four Foundation
- Craig Hawkins – Vice President & Private Credit Underwriter at First Eagle Investment Management
- Dan Cahill – Institutional Sales & Relationship Management at State Street Global Advisors
- David Donovan – Executive Vice President, Financial Services at America’s for Publicis Sapient
- Jana McCarthy – Vice President Treasury Management at Wells Fargo
- Jayne Mattson – Career Coach and Education Consultant
- Jennifer Sachs – AVP, Senior Client Service Associate at Acadian Asset Management
- Seema Singh – Branch Manager for the Burlington Branch at Santander
- Jules Pulda – Impact Analyst at Ballentine Partners
- Karen Gemmett – Investment Professional
- Leslie Levenson – Non-Profit Management
- Liliana Petrova – CEO/Founder at The Petrova Experience
- Melissa Henderson – Director at Fidelity Investments
- Nina Charnley – Financial Confidence Coach/Owner at CalculatingConfidence
- Omama Marzuq – Agent at New York Life Insurance Company
- Laura Parrow – Digital Experience Product Manager
- Sean Spaulding – Director – Product Strategy at Acadian Asset Management
- Stephanie Koke – Global Services Finance Manager at Boston Consulting Group